Monday, November 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

If you want to play along, just click the button. 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! 
Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser:

"Maybe someday the heavens and the universe beyond would become part of their domain, but it would very likely be a long time before a child was born to an element of that magnitude. And while Demons were far more advanced in science, culture, and logic than humans were, they were admittedly still savages themselves in other ways."


I'm on page 109 and suffering from eye strain because I NEED TO GO TO BED. But I can't because the book won't let me.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Nice teaser. :)
    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease! I've heard good things about these books.

    My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read a good Adult paranormal/fantasy lately... maybe this would be a good choice! Great teaser!

    Please stop by and check out my Teaser / Top Ten Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...bad book! Don't you hate it when they won't let you close the covers so you can get some sleep? Welcome to Teaser Tuesday! Mine: Whisper Falls

    ReplyDelete