Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Deliver Me From Darkness by Tes Hilaire



Deliver Me From Darkness by: Tes Hilaire
Source: NetGalley
(Sourcebooks Casablanca 2012, 352 pages)

Blurb:

A STRANGER IN THE NIGHT...
He had once been a warrior of the Light, one of the revered Paladin. A protector. But now he lives in darkness, and the shadows are his sanctuary. Every day is a struggle to overcome the bloodlust. Especially the day Karissa shows up at his doorstep.
COMES KNOCKING ON THE DOOR
She is light and bright and everything beautiful—despite her scratches and torn clothes. Every creature of the night is after her. So is every male Paladin. Because Karissa is the last female of their kind. But she is his. He may not have a soul, but he can't deny his heart.

Review:
I finished this one in one night. I definitely recommend and I will be keeping an eye out for the next in the series. The story hit all the high notes for me and had all the elements of what I like in a paranormal romance. The love story was achingly sweet and I was able to connect with both characters and I am looking forward to finding out who will star in the next book.
I could see this becoming a favorite series and I am hungry for more.

Sexual Content: m/f


At A Glance:
1= Could not finish the book

2= A struggle to read to the finish
3=Meh. Average with all the elements I like in a book but nothing notable
4= I ended it with a smile on my face
5=Excellent. I want to read everything this author has ever written and when I
finish all the books on my wishlist I will reread it.


Challenges: 

No comments:

Post a Comment