Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Lover Reborn


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases.
My pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection for this week is:



Lover Reborn
by J.R. Ward
March 27, 2012

Tohrment, the Brother who had it all, but lost everything to the enemy, is destined for a second chance at love and life. But will the past and his bitterness hold him back?







CAUTION! Use extreme caution after obtaining the above item.
Side effects may include: Dizziness, chills, difficulty breathing, heart palpitations, hallucinations, and insomnia.
*snicker*
Hmmmm...I wonder if that would fly as an excuse to call in sick when it comes out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I should keep going on this series I only read book 1 a few months ago and it was pretty neat!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you enjoy it!


    here's my WOW post, with a ton of books I can't wait for!!

    Stop by??!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/wow-want-so-badly-i-might-die-edition.html

    ReplyDelete