Sunday, January 22, 2012

Review: Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs



Bone Crossed by: Patricia Briggs
 Source: Ebook - Library
 (Ace 2010, 304 pages)


Blurb:
Marsilia, the local vampire queen, has learned that Mercy crossed her by slaying a member of her clan. Now, she's out for blood. But since Mercy is protected from direct reprisal by the werewolf pack-and her relationship with its sexy Alpha-it's not Mercy's blood Marsilia is after...
Review:
I am really enjoying this series. Urban fantasy isn't my usual go-to genre but this has just enough romance to get the heart pumping. The action is, as always, fantastic and the story has remained consistent with the rules that govern the world Patricia Briggs has created. A great read but if you start the series I definitely recommend starting at the beginning with Moon Called.


At A Glance:
1= Could not finish the book
2= A struggle to read to the finish
3=Meh. Average with all the elements I like in a book but nothing notable
4= I ended it with a smile on my face
5=Excellent. I want to read everything this author has ever written and when I
finish all the books on my wishlist I will reread it.


Challenges: 

No comments:

Post a Comment